This class builds upon our Options 101 class. Students will learn multi-leg strategies that can increase the probability of successful trades while allowing you to capitalize on more challenging market environments. We highly encourage completing our Options 101 class before participating in Options 102. We work with your schedule for class dates and times. In-person classes take place either virtually via Zoom or at our Trade Lab near downtown Columbus, OH.
- Designed for students who have basic knowledge and experience trading options.
- Four-week class educates students on combining long and short calls and puts with more complex strategies.
- Learn advanced strategies to mitigate losses, increase win ratios, and to increase profitability in any market situation.
- Learn about credit spreads, diagonal spreads, iron condors, straddles and strangles and when to use them to make money in any market.
- Get coaching and immediate feedback.
- We highly recommend completing our Options 101 class before participating in Options 102.
- 1-to-1 instruction
- Conducted virtually or in-person