Learn stock research, trend analysis and charting. This class builds upon our Stocks 101 class. Students will learn more about price patterns, advanced trend identification methods and in-depth momentum indicators. We highly encourage completing our Stocks 101 class before participating in Stocks 102. In-person classes are limited and take place at our state-of-the-art Trade Lab near downtown Columbus, OH. Virtual classes, via Zoom, are offered as a customizable option.
- Designed for students who have some basic trading knowledge and experience.
- Four-week class educates students by teaching you how to use moving averages (MA) to identify trends and possible entry and exit points for your trade.
- Learn about chart patterns and the most predictive candlestick setups, as well as how to use momentum indicators such as Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Stochastics and Relative Strength Index (RSI).
- Get coaching and immediate feedback.
- We highly recommend completing our Stocks 101 class before participating in Stocks 102.
Custom Class Schedule
Schedule your sessions when it works best for you:
- 1-on-1 instruction
- Includes the same education, features, and support as group classes
- Conducted virtually or in-person